Even as the medical field develops a better understanding of the challenges faced by individuals dealing with addiction, it is still had for those who have never struggled with it to understand what the afflicted is going through. At Anchored Recovery, we are a team of compassionate addiction recovery counselors who provide clients with the patience, respect, and discretion they deserve while receiving treatment. What many people fail to understand is that addiction does not boil down to one issue that needs fixing; we must take the time to learn more about the person, not the condition, and help them achieve a holistic recovery.
Creating a Support Community
We provide a safe space for those dealing with addiction by offering them an entire community of supportive individuals. Our team is not here to judge or cast blame, we know what our clients are dealing and make sure they realize that this is not a battle they need to fight alone.
- Evidence-based treatment in a safe, caring environment
- Accredited with the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
- Integrated approach to treatment for body, mind, & soul
- Proudly accept most major health insurance plans
- Record of success helping guests achieve long-term sobriety
- Strong support within the community
Our facility is a safe space for people dealing with addiction, providing them with:
- A compassionate community of sober young adults who have dealt with similar difficulties.
- A dedicated team of counselors that get to know each and every client on a personal level.
- Extended care services, so clients can stay in a safe environment for as long as they need before moving on.
- A beautiful campus right next to the beach that helps clients relax and find peace of mind.
The above are just a handful of the features that make Anchored Community an excellent facility for detoxing and recovering from addiction. If you would like to learn more, please call us at (800) 848-6168. We will be happy to answer your questions.